NIR-DOWN-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-DOWN > 2007-09 > 1188923596

From: Fiona Jones <>
Subject: [NIR-DOWN] Census Records
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:33:16 -0400

The census page at http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirdow2/Census_Records.htm

has been updated to include links to the latest transcriptions of the 1901
census kindly work on by Pete Meaney and Sheila Phillips.

If anyone has any census transcriptions tucked away in their notes please
send them to me at and I will add them to the IGP
Co. Down site so that others might benefit from them. They don't have to
be complete - you might just have noted down your own family - but it may be
enough information to point others in the right direction.

Fiona.

IGP County Down Coordinator

http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirdow2/index.htm

This thread: