NISHNAWBE-L Archives

Archiver > NISHNAWBE > 2000-02 > 0950587447

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NISHNAWBE] ROBINSON-6
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:04:07 EST

In a message dated 2/14/00 10:09:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

<< Hey Cindy!
Josephine could be one of our Visnaw clan! Have seen this spelling
before. Let me check and see what I can find! (My grgrandma' s given name
was Josephine Adeline AKA Ada, so the name is in our family)
Diane >>
See Diane.....always got my eyes open for those little details. Have seen
this spelling used before. You going to make the meeting in cedarville on the
24th? I can't wait for all of us to get together. This is going to be great.
Too bad we don't have more time. I saw some early Visnaw's (various
spellings) on the IGI also. Don't have a clue as to who they are.
Cindy..ps did you get the note about the pages from the St. Annes Exterior?

This thread: