NISHNAWBE-L Archives

Archiver > NISHNAWBE > 2000-03 > 0952370259

From: "Elaine Putnam" <>
Subject: Re: [NISHNAWBE] Johnson (Jeanson) dit LaPalme & LABADIE
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:17:39 -0500

Hi Betty

My connection to the Labadies through Jean Baptiste DAUPHIN and Cecilia
Francoise Agathe Descomps dit Labadie, daughter of Jean Baptiste Descomps
dit Labadie and Cecilia Chene dit Labutte. I have general information, but
have not followed it extensively. I am presently chasing my Dauphins,
Johnsons and another side of the family in Europe

I have a cousin of a cousin of a cousin who is a researching Labadies and I
will forward your messaage to her.

regards

Elaine

and