Archiver > NISHNAWBE > 2002-06 > 1022959492

From: "Jackie Hillier" <>
Subject: [NISHNAWBE] Catherine Roy-Francis Dupray
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 15:24:52 -0400

This is what I found in Rev. Denissen's book. I could not find a marriage
for them, but sending their children. Hope this helps.

Francis Dupray married Catherine Roy, when and where??
Mary Louisa married July 13m 1795, Detroit, Peter Greffard, born there May 8
1773, son of Louis Greffard and Margaret Casse dit St-Aubin.

John Baptist born Dec. 7 1791. He married Agatha Witterick, before a civil
magistrate, she was daughter of Peter Witterick and a Sauteuse Elisabeth
Yackopinon. Marriage ratified Aug. 3 1819, at Detroit.

Louis born July 23 Detroit, buried there Aug. 5, 1793

Louis Clement born Aug. 25 1795 Detroit.

Infant born Apr. 5 Detroit buried there Apr. 11, 1798.