Archiver > NISHNAWBE > 2003-04 > 1050642184

From: "Suzanne Gall" <>
Subject: Re: [NISHNAWBE] St. Joseph Mission at Lapointe
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:05:08 -0400

Wow what an offer!

I am to believe that I am a direct mitochondrial descent of a Mary Kinneskwe
who married Louis Le de Bauche b ~ 1775 (marriage records La Pointe by
Baraga) they had a child named Sophia (Sophina?) who married Leon Bonneau a
descendant of Jean Baptiste Bonneau b ~1775 & Sophina? (many spellings)..

They all moved to the Soo by 1827ish? But Louis Ledebauche and J.B. Bonneau
were both in La Pointe at the same time????

Can you help? I have more details if needed.

Looking forward to hearing.