NJ-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2007-07 > 1184183670

From: Jennifer <>
Subject: Re: [NJ-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Beulah Snyder, 1900 census - Camden, NJ
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:55:35 -0400

Hello Karen,

Found this in HQ using the following ancestry index information...if this
isn't the correct listing please advise other details..If it's her, she has
a brother John plus a few more ....

Ancestry (entered 1-wd Camden in the location and Camden in the county and
the correct ward comes through.)

1900 United States Federal Census
Name: Beulah Snyder
Birth: abt 1886
Residence: 1900 - Camden Ward 6, Camden, New Jersey

HQ (The enumerator's codes were overwritten on Frank's name making is appear
to be Frankly)

SNYDER, FRANKLY (1900 U.S. Census)
NEW JERSEY , CAMDEN, 6-WD CAMDEN
Age: 26, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: NJ
Series: T623 Roll: 958 Page: 74

411 Pine Stret, dwelling 26, family 26, all and parents born NJ except where
noted.

Snyder, Frank, head, w, m, Mar 1874, 26, S,, Laborer, Day
Snyder, Howard, brother, w, m, July 1865, 34, M 12yrs, , Conductor
Snyder, William R., brother, w, m, Feb 1868, 32, Wd, (M8yrs), Scoffold
Builder
Worsley, Della E., S-in-law, w, f, July 1872, 27, M 6yrs, 2births/1living,
Snyder, Walter, brother, w, m, Dec 1878, 21, S, Laborer, Day
Snyder, Albert, brother, w,m Mar 1877, 23, S, Teamster
Snyder, John, brother, w, m, Mar 1881, 19, S, Laborer, Day
Snyder, David, brother, w, m, Aug 1883, 16, S, Errand Boy
Snyder, Beulah, sister, w, f, Nov 1885, 14, S, Lace Ironer
Worsley, William, B-in-law, w, m, Apr 1870, 30, M 6yrs, NJ ENG PA, Watchman
Worsley, Elmer, nephew, w, m, Aug 1896, 3, S,

Jennifer