NJ-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2007-07 > 1184184514

From: "Rebecca Millet" <>
Subject: Re: [NJ-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Beulah Snyder, 1900 census - Camden, NJ
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:08:34 -0500

Karen,

Source Citation: Year: 1900; Census Place: Camden Ward 6, Camden, New Jersey; Roll: T623 958; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 55.
411 Pine Street
26/26
SNYDER, Frank, Head, W, M, Mar 1874, 26, single, NJ/NJ/NJ, Laborer-day, Owns home
-----Howard, Brother, W, M, Jul 1865, 34, M x 12, NJ/NJ/NJ, Conductor
-----William R., Brother, W, M, Feb 1868, 32, Wd x 8, NJ/NJ/NJ, Scaffold builder
WORSLEY, Della E., Sister-in-law, W, F, Jul 1872, 27, M x 6, 2/1 child living, NJ/NJ/NJ
SNYDER, Walter, Brother, W, M, Dec 1878, 21, single, NJ/NJ/NJ, Laborer-day
-----Albert, Brother, W, M, Mar 1877, 23, single, NJ/NJ/NJ, Teamster
-----John, Brother, W, M, Mar 1881, 19, single, NJ/NJ/NJ, Laborer-day
-----David, Brother, W, M, Aug 1883, 16, single, NJ/NJ/NJ, Errand boy
-----Beulah, Sister, W, F, Nov 1885, 14, single, NJ/NJ/NJ, Lace ironer
WORSLEY, William, Brother-in-law, W, M, Apr 1870, 30, M x 6, NJ/ENG/PA, Watchman
-----Elmer, Nephew, W, M, Aug 1896, 3, single, NJ/NJ/NJ

Becky

"The best measure of the future is the record of the past."
-Benjamin Franklin