NJESSEX-L Archives

Archiver > NJESSEX > 2004-05 > 1083639505

From: Sheila <>
Subject: I did not send a previous e-mail
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 19:58:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Groups and Cyberfriends: An e-mail was received in our box when I got home. If you received this, with the subject Faire Time, please delete this e-mail as I did not send this. DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENT in this e-mail.

This is a horrible thing none of us ever want to see or go throught, I just only hope that no one has opened it. As most of you know I always mention in e-mails that I will be ending an attachment.

The original subject title and body was from an old message sent from our box, probably at Faire time last year, so this is a year old and the person or whoever re-sent it under our name had no permission.

This one was not from our box and had a pif attached, so if you receive it, delete it immediately. I have not had any bugs and as good practice do not open attachments unless the person has told me they are sending one, and again, please do not open any attachments unless I state in the body that I am sending one.

I do not know how to discover the source, the tag says @farmec.com, so if anyone knows how please tell me the best way to handle this please let me know and report it. I am extremely upset over this and trying to get to everyone on our list. The fastest way is sending this to Groups we belong to, so please excuse any duplicate warnings.

Here is the to: and message I received. Sorry for any problems this may cause, Sheila

Date:Mon, 03 May 2004 15:42:35 +0100 (IST)Date:Date header was inserted by mail1.o2.ieFrom:"Tim" <> Add to Address BookSubject: Faire time