NJHUNTER-L Archives

Archiver > NJHUNTER > 2007-08 > 1187817312

From: Sharon and Harry <>
Subject: Re: [NJHUNTER] Pennington
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dee,
Thanks. I already own the book.
My mother says that the Snooks she knew in Pennington have passed but their son, Chet, was a teacher in Ewing.
Pennington's Mrs. Kerr was, indeed, a Maddock of the porcelain companies in Trenton, just as I thought. I don't know if any of the Kerr kids still live in Pennington. The older ones are about 60 as they were in school when I was there. The younger ones are about 13 years or so younger.

If you go to this website, there is an interesting walking tour of Pennington. the site is very nice but it's all written in the first person but there are no names listed - kinda weird. There are some nice photos of Blackwell homes. There are also listings for the 3 cemeteries.

http://pennington.cnjc-bsa.org//index.htm

I hope this works! I realize this is not now Hunterdon County but there are lots of families that go back and forth across the borders. .

Sharon

Harry and Sharon Moore Colquhoun
Yardville, NJ
Our family website