NJSUSSEX-L Archives

Archiver > NJSUSSEX > 1999-10 > 0939743309

From: Paul Thompson <>
Subject: [NJSUSSEX-L] RICHARDS, Nathaniel Sr. b 6 April 1760
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:48:29 -0400

Hello Bill Richards,

We may be related. In reviewing some old emails a found one you
sent saying that Nathaniel RICHARDS who married Sarah VAN SICKLE was your
3rd great grandfather, and that his son Peter RICHARDS born 1805 was your
gg grandfather.
Peter RICHARDS b 1 March 1805 in SUSSEX Co NJ had two wives, namely 1)
Fanny BEEMER and 2) Mary MICHAELS. With Fanny BEEMER he had the following
children David, Jacob B. (m Mary COLLUM), Peter K. ( m Rosanna
CORSELIUS), Susanah and Isaac. With Mary Michaels he had Daniel
Wesley (m A. LEARN, Marietta "Mary" THOMPSON, & Anne Mahony RICHARDS),
John, Orin B. (m Aseneath "Ella" VAN SICKLE), Cornelius and Jesse P. (m
Margaret MARSHALL). Mary THOMPSON was my 1st great grandaunt and Ella VAN
SICKLE is a 2nd cousin, 3 generations removed. Which of Peters children
is your grandfather? Do you know if Anne Mahony RICHARDS (3rd wife of
Daniel Wesley) was a relative?

Paul Thompson

This thread: