NJUNION-L Archives

Archiver > NJUNION > 2005-07 > 1121574368

From: "amycichocki" <>
Subject: Re: [NJUnion] New stones at Westfield (unknown HETFIELDS, some MARSH)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:26:08 -0400

Michel,

I have come across the "Hatfield" name in my search for my
relatives. I am looking for the document with the information
that I have. It was just a small piece of information but I haven't
looked at it for quite some time so I would have to locate it
to make comments.

Write to me again and ask in about a weeks.

Thanks.

Amy