NJWARREN-L Archives

Archiver > NJWARREN > 1999-02 > 0919654903

From: Ed Hagan <>
Subject: [NJWARREN-L] Surnames: BURD, SNYDER, SILVERTHORN
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:41:43 -0500

I am searching for Frederick C. Burd and his parents, believed to be
Moses and Susannah Burd. They appear in Oxford, Knowlton, and Washington
TWPs. Also looking for Frederick's wife, Ida SNYDER Burd and Ida's
mother, Elmira SILVERTHORN Snyder. Elmira was b. 1840 in NJ and Ida was
born in 1868 in NJ. Frederick was born in Aug, 1852. I am unable to get
the names of Elmira's husband and parents or their children. In 1900
Frederick and Ida and their children were living in Washington borough.
In 1910 the Burds and Elmira were living in Whitehall Twp, Lehigh Co., PA.

Appreciate any help or advice.

Ed Hagan

This thread: