NL-NOORD-HOLLAND-L Archives

Archiver > NL-NOORD-HOLLAND > 2009-09 > 1253857981

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NH-genealogy] Hogeslag
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:53:01 -0000

Author: mhogeslag8
Surnames: Hogeslag
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.weurope.netherlands.noord-holland/494.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello C. Mayall

I hope you are still searching for people with surname HOGESLAG.
Recently I discovered that at least 2 of my familymembers emigrated to Grand Rapids USA. This happened in the years between 1881 en 1894 I am still looking in to when exactly). They were my great grandmother Willemina Hogeslag (born 1839) and her brother Gerrit (Jan) Hogeslag (born 1849). Before they left to the USA they lived in Neede (The Netherlands).
If you are interested in more information please mail me back.

With kind regards, Margaretha Hogeslag (The Netherlands)

Important Note: