NMBERNAL-L Archives

Archiver > NMBERNAL > 2008-12 > 1228239414

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NMBERNAL] Packert Family
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:36:54 -0000

Author: Colmemom2
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newmexico.counties.bernalillo/109.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm also interested in this Packert/Paeckert family, I've followed the family to Bernalillo, Albuquerque from Canada. I'm looking for: Herman Packert(b: abt 1870 Canada)looking for his death information, can't find him in the 1930 census. Believe his wife is in Las Vegas New Mexico in 1930. Help locating their death information would be most appreciated.

Important Note: