NMBERNAL-L Archives

Archiver > NMBERNAL > 2008-12 > 1228914252

Subject: [NMBERNAL] 2002 Albuquerque obit
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:04:12 EST

Hello all,

I just discovered that a half brother of mine that I never met died in
Albuquerque in 2002. My other brothers and sister met him back in the 70's and
have been trying to locate him. Since I'm the genealogist in the family, I
started looking for him.

Yesterday I was able to find his death listing in the Social Sec Death index
and a short article in the Albuquerque Tribune saying his death was a
possible homicide.

Can anyone on here find me an obit that might list any family he might have
had so we can try and locate them and if possible. Any follow up on the
investigation of it being considered a homicide would also be greatly appreciated
if someone can find anything.

Marc Jack (Jack is last name)
d 25 July 2002

Article was in the 30 July 2002 Albuquerque Tribune.

Many thanks

Terry Littleton - sponsor of
(mailto:)