NMCOLFAX-L Archives

Archiver > NMCOLFAX > 2000-05 > 0957365930

From: <>
Subject: [NMCOLFAX] Obits from Raton Daily Range
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:58:50 -0600

I am originally from Colfax County, having lived in Dawson, Koehler, and
Springer. Does anyone know if the obits from the Raton Daily Range are
indexed, and can a person obtain copies of the obits from the newspaper,
and what is the cost of each? For most of the people I would like obits
for, I have dates of death but there are four that I do not have exact
dates. Also are the cemeteries of Colfax County indexed? The obits I
am interested in obtaining are:

Joe Smith, born 18 Oct 1897 - died 14 Dec 1926 in Dawson, New Mexico

Gladys Mozell Cullender Pompeo, born 6 Nov 1913 in Dawson, New Mexico -
died 17 Feb 1937 in Maxwell, New Mexico

Joseph S. Cullender, born 8 March 1881 - died 3 January 1959 in Maxwell,
New Mexico

Parolee C. Cullender, born 1 Jan 1884 - died 16 May 1965 in Maxwell, New
Mexico

Janice (Fanny Jane) Cullender Davis, born 10 Sep 1890 - died in 1963.
Buried in Springer, New Mexico.

William Davis - died after 1963. Buried in Springer, New Mexico.

Margaret Gandara - died April 1990. Buried in Springer, New Mexico.

Tony Gandara - died in Albuquerque 18 Feb 1964 - buried in Springer, New
Mexico

Leonard J. Gandara - died in 1960. Buried in Springer, New Mexico.

Michael (Mike) G. Smith, born 18 Sep 1904 - died 19 May 1985. Buried in
Springer, New Mexico.

If you wish you may respond to me directly. Thank you in advance for any
information you can provide.

Becky Smith

This thread: