NMSOCORR-L Archives

Archiver > NMSOCORR > 2000-10 > 0972066064

From: "Edward A. Black, Sr." <>
Subject: [NMSOCORR-L] [Fwd: {not a subscriber} New Mexico Death Index Project]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:21:04 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:37:29 -0700
From: "Sam-Quito Padilla G." <>
List" <>,"Sierra Mailing List"
<>,"New Mexico Roots" <>,
<>,<>

hello everyone

i want to thank the people whom are volunteering and have donated to the
photocopying fund.

we have volunteers very busy typing up assigned letters of the alphabet
for
book two of the New Mexico Death Index Project. and just received word
that
film one has arrive. but the we are still in debt for the photocopies
done
for book two. so i am asking for donations to cover that debt before
the
photocopying will take place for book one. any amount are welcomed.
send
your donation to myself at:
S. Padilla G., 1520 Univ. BL. NE#314, Albuq., NM 87102-1720. make your
cheque or money order out to: Sam Padilla G., and please note to write:
photocopying fund.

also, we are still looking for volunteers to help type. you need to
have MS
excel or MS works. if you do not have one of these programmes, i
believe
you can download them from the microsoft website.

again, thank you for listening to the cry for help in this project. bye
for
now,

sam-quito

A message from Sam-Quito Padilla G. at:
We need donations & volunteers for the NM Death Index Project.
For more information, click on:
http://www.nmia.com/~samquito/nmdi.html
I'm the County Coordinator for NMGenWeb's Socorro & Valencia Counties.
Visit the Socorro County website at:
http://www.everton.com/personal-pages/Socorro/
Visit the Valencia County website at:
http://www.everton.com/personal-pages/Valencia/
I save used/cancel postage stamps for charity, including duplicates.
Send
any amount to myself at:
1520 Univ. Bl.,NE#314, Albuquerque, NM 87102-1720

This thread: