NMSOCORR-L Archives

Archiver > NMSOCORR > 2011-12 > 1324910192

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NMSOCORR] Garcia de Noriega
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 14:36:32 -0000

Author: veralucero
Surnames: Lucero Chavez Sedillo
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newmexico.counties.socorro/170.9.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Aqu Se Comienza, A Genealogial History of the Founding Families of La Villa de San Felipe de Alburquerque. 623 pages, 2007. Soft bound. $55 s&h. You can buy at http://www.nmgs.org/books.htm or http://www.nmgs.org/AbqFF.htm for description of book. Anthony this book is about the first families that settled NM. My families were Lucero, Sedillo and Chavez among others that they married along in time. Like we say in NM, 'everyone is relatated'.
Vera Lucero (Las Cruces, NM)

Important Note: