NOLAN-L Archives

Archiver > NOLAN > 2008-09 > 1221944970

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NOLAN] Lena Nolan Burlington, Vermont
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:09:30 -0000

Author: lbaker159
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.nolan/137.530.533.1.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Buster was my fathers nickname. He was career army. My mom had rheumatic fever after my brother was born in 1943 and she says Shirley came to Essex and took care of him. Do you have any pictures of the Nolans or Lepans? Aunt Della had a picture of her(step)grandmother, Marietta Searles Nolan. Have you ever seen it? I don't know too much about indian ancestry other than Marietta supposedly had indian in her. The Abenaki Indians were in the St. Albans area, as well as the Missiquoi and Alqonquin. I will try to scan some pictures of Ezra and Maggie Nolan, and a few fictures of Uncle Bill and Aunt Francis, Aunt Mary, Aunt Lucy, and Uncle George, and I believe Aunt Della is in one of them. I would like for you to ask your mom if she knows any of the family history about the Nolan's. If you will send me your email, I will send you some descendentry trees that I have done. Email me at . My mom is in San Antonio. Uncle Bill died in CA in 1989. We left VT when my d!
ad was sent to Germany in 1957. He was reassigned to San Antonio in 1960. He retired from the army is buried at Ft. Sam National Cemetery. Nin(Maggie Nolan)and my family lived together until her death in 1955. Nin and I were very close.I know that Uncle Willard and Aunt Della lived near a turkey farm and I knew when we were close to their house because of all the white turkies.I am the youngest of all the Nolan grandchildren so I was never around many of them. Til later,
Linda

Important Note: