NOR-VOSSELAG-L Archives

Archiver > NOR-VOSSELAG > 2006-04 > 1145480694

From: "Eirik Helleve" <>
Subject: SV: May visit to Voss
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:04:54 +0200

Al,

it is indeed brave to fly into Oslo and hop a train north, but if they are
aiming for Voss, they should, of course, find a train heading west ;-)

Train schedules here:
http://www.nsb.no/internet/jp/pricesearch/index.jhtml?page=pricesearch_inc.j
html.

Various bus schedules here:
http://www.hsd.no/templates/PageNews____2489.aspx. (Only in Norwegian, but
not too hard to figure out. If you have problems, feel free to contact me
directly.) A rental car does, of course, give your cousin greater freedom of
mobility.

Sandven hotell in Norheimsund (http://www.sandvenhotel.no/) is probably the
best option in the Norheimsund/Jondal area. My guess would be that they will
still find a room there – there will also probably be room for them at
Fleischer’s, but if that hotel is fully booked, there are numerous other
places to stay in Voss.

Eirik