NOR-VOSSELAG-L Archives

Archiver > NOR-VOSSELAG > 2008-03 > 1204931116

From: Al Askevold <>
Subject: Re: [NOR-VOSSELAG] Peter Sampson Een - error in Rene book?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:05:16 -0600

Hi Viv and Jean,

I have ancestors from Saude (Borstrondi) so
this is interesting research. Someday I will
have to edit the Saude's in my database, I
know I have some from both farms. Years ago I
changed all the farm names to Saude to make it
easier for me, I did have Soue and Saue listed
for awhile.

Thanks for noting the 1801 census! For some
reason I did not enter all of the family in my
data. I have the family of Nils Ericksen and
Anna Brynjulsdtr. Øvsthus but not the daughters
Brita and Kari. I also have my ancestors Olav
Ivarsen (Rekve) and Ingebjørg Larsdtr.Saude but
not the daughter Herborg and several of the
other siblings.

I did not connect my data till I saw the census
data. I need to work on my database! Another
note, I did not have Sampson Pederson Een in
my data but have the daughter Ragnhild that
Vivian noted in her email.

Al

Jean Marthaler wrote:
> Hi, the Herborg Olsdatter Gjerdager shown in the Volume 2 Naeseth book on
> page 46 is not the one connected to the Een family. Below is the Herborg
> who I believe to be the correct one. In the 1825 marriage record shown
> below for Samson Pederson and Herberg Olsdatter Saue she is listed as 32
> years old. This would make her born in about 1793. Here she is living on
> Soue (Saue) with her parents in the 1801 census.
>

> Sampson Pederson was married twice, first to Brita Nilsdatter Saue and then
> to Herborg Olsdatter Saue. Here are who I believe to be both the wives in
> the 1801 census living on the same farm with their parents.
>

> 1801-telling for 1235 Voss
>
> County district Parish Local parish Farm
>
> 62 Søndre Bergenhuus Voss Wangs Hoved Soue
>
> Given name Last name Household pos. Age Marital status Occupation Sex
>
> 1206 Niels Erichsen Husbonde 48 Gift 1ste gang Bonde og gaardbeboer M
>

> 1207 Anna Brynjelsdtr Hans kone 42 Gift 1ste gang K
>
> 1208 Erich Nielsen Hans søn 19 Ugift Hos forældrene M
>
> 1209 Brynjel Nielsen Hans søn 11 Hos forældrene M
>
> 1210 Ole Nielsen Hans søn 7 Hos forældrene M
>
> 1211 Angunna Nielsdtr Hans datter 23 Ugift Hos forældrene K
>
> 1212 Brita Nielsdtr Hans datter 15 Ugift Hos forældrene K
>
> 1213 Kari Nielsdtr Hans datter 4 Hos forældrene K
>
> 1214 Tormod Abrahamsen Husmand
>

> 1227 Ole Iversen Husbonde 41 Gift 1ste gang Bonde og gaardbeboer M
>
> 1228 Ingebiør Larsdtr Hans kone 39 Gift 1ste gang K
>
> 1229 Iver Olsen Hans søn 3 Hos forældrene M
>
> 1230 Marita Olsdtr Hans datter 12 Hos forældrene K
>
> 1231 Kristie Olsdtr Hans datter 10 Hos forældrene K
>
> 1232 Herbor Olsdtr Hans datter 8 Hos forældrene K
>
> 1233 Anna Olsdtr Hans datter 6 Hos forældrene K
>
> 1234 Eli Larsdtr Hans tjeneste pige 23 Ugift I aars tjeneste K
>
> 1235 Ole Larsen Inderste 35 Ugift Daglønner M

This thread: