NOR-VOSSELAG-L Archives

Archiver > NOR-VOSSELAG > 2008-03 > 1205012085

From: "Darrell Trygstad" <>
Subject: Re: [NOR-VOSSELAG] Norheim
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:34:45 -0600

Hello all,
I'm another Voss researcher who keeps an eye and ear tuned to the
Vosselag list. There are a number of us out there with varying degrees of
interest and activity in researching our Voss roots. It is wonderful to now
see increased activity on this site. I encourage further interest and
queries from casual watchers. If one of us can't find the answer, it
doesn't exist.
Darrell Trygstad