NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 1998-12 > 0915056737

From: "Martha" <>
Subject: Goin West Lookup Offer
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 14:25:37 -0800

I have for the next two weeks volumes 1 and 2 of Goin' West by Richard
Nelson. I will look up three names per request. Here is the citation:

Goin' West: A record of some who went west 1830-1880
Richard and Alice Nelson
Box 4575
Oceanside, CA 92054
c1987

each entry cites a source, and the author recommends that you also consult
that source because in many cases there are additional references to the
individual they did not include in Goin' West because of space limitations.

If you want to get the book yourself, I got it through ILL at my library.
This copy came from Mid-Continent Public Library, Independence MO

Martha
near Seattle

This thread: