NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2001-07 > 0995744445

From: George Rushton <>
Subject: Re: Kennett / photo of hotel
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

Janie

I checked the MELVYL Catalog, and found this which is
at Bancroft.

George

Title: View of the Kennett Hotel, and other
scenes
Publisher: ca. 1900?
17 x 22 cm.
Notes: Title supplied by cataloger.
Photographers unknown.
One photo shows the Kennett Hotel
and guests in
Kennett,
Calif. Other views (unidentified and
uncaptioned)
show a
train wreck and a crane.
Kennett was town in Shasta County,
Calif., covered by
water
when Shasta Reservoir was built.
Language: English
Subjects: Kennett Hotel--Pictorial works.

Hotels--California--Kennett--Photographs
Railroad
accidents--California--Photographs

Holdings:
UCB Bancroft BANC PIC