NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2008-03 > 1205130372

From: "Philip Van Camp" <>
Subject: Re: [NORCAL] New research Site
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 23:26:12 -0700

You gotta read the fine print. For the Irish, it's only Port of New York
during the Famine Years.
The other nationalities include multiple ports. Though I haven't figured out
if the lists are of all e.g. persons of Russian nationality, or ?? i.e. if
a German departed through a Russian port which list(s) would he appear on? A
moot question for me as at the moment at least I'm only looking at Irish,
English(Scots), & maybe Hollanders. & somewhere around here I have the page
photocopies from an old manual list of ship manifests that includes my
people from Kampen. Courtesy of the San Bernardino Public Library.
Phil in SoCal