NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2008-03 > 1206312334

Subject: Re: [NORCAL] Descendants of Dr. Edward Turner Bale
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:45:34 EDT

Kergan,
I suppose you are familiar with Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park with the
mill that was built by Dr. Bale (see: _http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=482_
(http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=482) ) Perhaps the State Park system might
have information about family members that sold or donated the mill to the
State Park system?

Ken T.
In a message dated 3/23/2008 2:03:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,