NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2008-03 > 1206325608

From: "James R. Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [NORCAL] Hi
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:26:48 -0700

Yes Donna, I did & do. Lots of us old timers still here. Nobody older
than Roland, but... :o)

South Carolina, holy cow! My oldest is talking about that region. I
give them a year before they haul their California butts back home.

Archive??? - Yvonne posted it but happy to repeat. Lotsa good stuff there.

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/

My best,
Jim