NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2008-10 > 1224120831

From: "Phil Carnahan" <>
Subject: Re: [NORCAL] Typical grocery list 1892
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:33:51 -0700

I've posted a few pages from an 1858 store ledger. Click on the link below
and then any of the pages. WARNING: These files are large, so I wouldn't
recommend anyone with dial-up trying to look at these.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mendocem/ledger-1/store_ledger-1a.html

Phil Carnahan
Ukiah, CA

Mendocino County Indexes