NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2011-11 > 1321560950

From: EdrieAnne Broughton <>
Subject: Re: [NORCAL] LISTMOM: TEST - DISREGARD
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:15:50 -0800

Not a blacklist, probably just a Thanksgiving list. I've suspended most of
my gen research until after the holidays. Busy moving bookcases and
research material, cooking, cleaning and re-roofing. Just switched
computers and have to find all my old favorites. Thought I'd saved them
all but it seems not. I don't know about everyone else but I'm really
busy.
EdrieAnne

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:54 AM, KAREN RODGERS <
> wrote:

> Your email came through to me, but I haven't seen anything else for a
> while. Wonder if its on a blacklist?
> Karen Rodgers
> Manteo, NC

This thread: