NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2011-11 > 1321581680

Subject: [NORCAL] Saving Computer Favorites
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 02:01:20 +0000 (UTC)

I am also changing computers and a technique I learnt a few years ago was to go into my computer and save the file associated with Computer Website addresses that are in my favorite folder. I put this file on a thumb drive and when I travel it is always with me.

Eugene

The process to do this is fairly simple.

1) Start

2) My Computer

3) C drive

4) Documents and Settings

5) User

6) Favorites ----- Original Message -----

From: "EdrieAnne Broughton"

Just switched computers and have to find all my old favorites. Thought I'd saved them all but it seems not. I don't know about everyone else but I'm really busy.
                                   EdrieAnne

This thread: