NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2011-11 > 1321780582

From: rob stace <>
Subject: Re: [NORCAL] NORCAL Digest, Vol 6, Issue 356
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 01:16:22 -0800

That was a great video, a joy to watch, lots of nostalgia old cars and
such, and nice stories about the women who kept the country together while
the boys served overseas. Thanks.

I just went to youtube.com and entered the terms

March of Progress : Key System 1945

The video is 20 minutes and some long so sit back and relax. Particularly
interesting was the vision of future
trains and cars.