NORFLEET-L Archives

Archiver > NORFLEET > 1999-01 > 0915677887

From: "John D. Culbertson" <>
Subject: Elizabeth Willis DeHuff, Author/compiler
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:58:07 -0500

Some of this was recently sent to the SC ROOTS-L list.

Do you have any of these books or know where I might find them?

De Huff, Elizabeth Willis,

Ashley Family, The [The title is unknown to me other than it may
contain a reference to Southern Ashles]

Bush Family as descended from John and Mary Bryan Bush of North
Carolina, The, compiled by De Huff, Elizabeth Willis, Augusta, Georgia,
1967.

Family of Thomas O'Bannon of Fauquier County, Virginia, and Barnwell
County, South Carolina, The, compiled by De Huff, Elizabeth Willis,
[Augusta? Ga.], 1969?

Weathersbee Family of Halifax and Martin Counties North Carolina and
Barnwell County, South Carolina, The, compiled by De Huff, Elizabeth Willis,
[Augusta? Ga.], 1969?

My wife is a descendant of Thomas O'Bannon and his w. Frances Jennings, as
well as William Ashley of Barnwell Co., SC. , and related to the Bush and
Weathersbee lines.

Thanks very much, in advance.

Sincerely,

John Culbertson