NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 1999-12 > 0945030995

From: "Chris Hicks" <>
Subject: DOWSON in Norfolk
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:36:35 +0200

Hello all,

I thought I would have one last try at posting my Norfolk interests on the off chance that somebody might have a connection or SKS would be able to do a lookup for me. After this I think I will probably have to unsub. as I am very busy with Christmas and Millennium orders. Trying to keep on top of this and handle the volume of mail on this list is taking too much time!

So - I am searching for DOWSON in Yarmouth pre 1837. Also is there any chance that SKS could look in the Loddon parish registers for me please? Again I am seeking for any DOWSON entries. According to the poll books they were there late 18th and early 19th c.

in hope
best wishes

Chris Hicks * Bookbinder
Sandhills, Oxford