NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2000-04 > 0956897615

From: "Brewster, Marc" <> (by way of Mark Howells <>)
Subject: (Not A Subscriber) RE: KIMBERLEY and Church Registers
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:53:35 -0700

Hi Ed,

I recently had a quick look at the estate papers in the NRO (theres
a volume
on the Wodehouse family) looking for BREWSTERs who may have
worked/leased
land around Kimberley (1740-52). I didn't find anything of particular
interest, as it seemed to be more concerned with larger leases, legal
wrangles and the like.

If anybody knows any further details, I would be extremely
interested as
well.

Also, does anybody know why the Church registers dissapeared about
1752. I
had to resort to the AD/AB Transcripts on my previous visit I seem
to be
getting some conflicting entries?

Thanks

Marc