NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2001-01 > 0978887852

From: "pam.gil" <>
Subject: Re: LEMAN-BARSTED
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:17:32 -0000

Hi Margaret,

I am distantly related to AGNES BARSTED - dt. of George and Emma Greaves.
She married ROBERT CODLING at Hindolveston in April 1887. Also ELLEN
BASTARD who married SAMUEL COOPER at Gunthorpe in 1819 and maybe (if I can
connect another small tree I have) BENJAMIN BARSTED who married ELIZABETH
SOPHIA CODLING at Hindolveston in 1887. I have recently found the details
of two Codlings killed in WWI who are on the Hindolveston War Memorial and
one of them - Charles - killed 21/4/1915 aged 29 - was the son of MARY ANN
LEAMON of 161 Station Road, Hindolveston.

Do any of these connect with your Barsteds or Leman's.

Yours Pam V.

I'd love to hear from anyone with an interest in any of these names.

> > Margaret.

This thread: