NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1009983622

From: Sally Cutler <>
Subject: Parish Registers, ABODE (strays)Terrington St.Clements
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:00:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all

I am subscribing just long enough to post this
message. If you would like the full entry then please
e-mail me DIRECTLY at

These are from Tilney All Saints and Tilney cum
Islington baptism & burial
registers where the abode is Terrington St Clements

BAKERHarold Edwin
BECKETTMary Winifred
BENTONJane
BODDINGTONLucy Elizabeth
BRIGGSMary Jane
BROWNGeorge
BROWNHerbert
BROWNSamuel
BUNCKALL*Sarah
BUNEKALL ?*Sarah
BURGESSWilliam
CARTERJohn
CARTERMartha Elizabeth
CHASNEYArthur James Victor
COOK -
CURTISJohn
CURTISMary
CURTISNixon
CURTISRobert
DESTERRob
EARISHRoger
EATONSusanna
FISHEREliza
FISHEREsther
FISHERGeorge
FISHERMary Anne
FISHERRobert
GARNERSarah
GATESEdward
JOHNSONElizabeth
JOHNSONSusan
KIDDEllen
LAWSONEleanor
MOORRbt
MOORRobert
MOORThomas
NIXONEdmund
NORTHAnn
NORTHHannah
PACK*Ann
PACK*Elizabeth
PEPPERJosephine Rose
PORTERSimon
ROBINSONEdward George
ROBINSONElizabeth
ROBINSONLouisa Eliza
ROLFEStephen
SMITHJoseph
TROTMANJames
TROTMANRobert
WRIGHTEliza
WRIGHTThomas

("I use Archive CD Books to help with my research
http://www.archivecdbooks.com";)

=====
from Essex,England Researching:
BURNELL(Bucks/Middx) HILLS (Islington,Middx/Kent)
CORNWELL (Kelvedon,Essex) NELSON (Lin/Mdx/Nor/Oxf)
CUTLER (Glos/Middx/Ess) PEILL (Mln,SCT/Kendal,Eng)
EGERTON (Ham/Ess) RUSSELL (Muirkirk,Ayr)
GALL (Lana/Anywhere SCT) VISE(Ess/Anywhere,Eng)
GAZZARD (Kelvedon,Essex)