NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1010205529

From: "Gerald and Joan Hooks" <>
Subject: Genealogy
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:39:36 -0600

Hello Fellow Genealogy Buffs,
My name is Joan Hooks.I live in beautiful,Welland,0ntario,just 20 minutes from Niagara Falls.Right now,we are up to our kneecaps in snow.
Names I am researching are:HOOKS,WILLIAMSON,BARTABY,MEEK.Herbert Hooks,born,Burnham,Sutton,ca.1874.He was the son of Robert Hooks.b. North Creeke,ca.1839 and Elizabeth,b. ca.1840.She was born in Brancaster.
Their other children were,Mary Ann(nurse)m. BARTABY.Amelia,Sarah Anne,May,Charlotte and Alice.
Herbert,married Mary Jane Williamson d/o John and Elizabeth,Jan.1.1898,in the Parish Church,Burnham,Sutton,Ulph.They had two children,Elizabeth b. 1900,Walter b.1906.Elizabeth d. 1900 Any help would be appreciated.

This thread: