NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1010491868

From: "Deborah Leeder" <>
Subject: 1901 census update
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:11:08 +0000

Hi board
I have found this information on

1901 census
The site remains unable to meet continuing levels of demand. The PRO has
agreed with Qinetiq's technical team to close Internet access to the site
for the next week for enhancements to take place.

There is a list of places which have copies ot 1901 census (for that
district) on microfiche. The 1901 cenus is also still on line at Kew and the
FRC, however time is limited to one hour.

I hope Mark won't mind me sending this, as I think lot's of people on the
board may be interested

names. Leeder