NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1010683194

From: "Lesley Purcell" <>
Subject: RE: GLASSWELL. SAPEY. I.G.I. at Syderstone.
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:19:54 -0000

Bingo!

Edward Sapey (widower) son of Edward Sapey both labourers
Married
Susanna Rawsthorne (widower) daughter of Richard Glasswell a Carpenter

Witnesses : Richard Glasswell X
Martha Martin X looks smudged

Anymore look ups let me know while I have another look as I have people
in Syderstone.

Best wishes

Lesley