NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1010941349

From: "Jackie Jackson" <>
Subject: Introduction!
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:02:29 -0500

I've just joined so this is my first mail to the list. I'm new to genealogy and new to mail lists so please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong! I'll probably be bombarding you all with questions.

I'm in Florida, so all my research is taking place on the Internet. I've had some fantastic information and I'm hoping for more! I've had a quick look through the archives and noticed quite a few names of interest. So here goes.......

My main interest is the name PUMFREY (Great Yarmouth).

I'm currently trying to find details of Emily Chapman who married James Pumfrey in 1858. James (my great great grandfather) was married three (?) times and I believe that Emily was my great great grandmother.

I have lots of questions but I'll put them in separate emails to avoid confusion!

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon in front of the computer putting all the info I have onto the web. You might want to have a look - it's at

Well, I hope to hear from you!

This thread: