NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011194161

From: "Brenda Mooney" <>
Subject: RE: COBHOLM ISLAND...help !
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:25:09 -0000

Hi Fiona,

As far as i am aware it is North Yarmouth... My father was born in the
Cobholm island area. It shouls appear in the Norfolk census as it is part of
the Norfolk diocese, those records shall be held at Norwich. I myself was
born in this area also. I have som of his school photographs and his
brothers from around 1930 and 1920 respectively these are from Cobholm
School Any use please get in touch

Cheers

Ian Baker