NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011220433

From: "Hazel Fuller" <>
Subject: Re: COE from Westwick
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:33:57 -0000

Hello Mike,

I have a COE from Westwick. A grandmother about four times removed,
Sarah COE, married William MACE. Sarah's father was Joshua COE, married
in Westwick in December 1768 to Hannah HARMER. They had seven children
to my knowledge, the first three, John, Hannah and Mary being born in
Westwick. The later ones were baptised in Swanton Abbot.

Hazel Fuller
Devon