NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011290533

From: "Steven Reeve" <>
Subject: RE: BLAKENEY surname, medieval research
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:02:51 -0000

Hi Rhonda,

You don't say what date the two books you mention were published but I
suggest that you go to your local library and ask if they can order them.

I have recently ordered a couple of books that I been provided by the
British Library and if the British Library don't have a copy then no one
else is likely to!!

Regards,

Steven Reeve, Norfolk, England
E-mail:

Researching in the UK for: -

CAPON bfr 1916 - today (Essex)
LITCHFIELD 1880 - 1915 (Tottenham, Middlesex)
LITCHFIELD bfr 1970 - c1975 (Northampton)
PARKER 1880 - ? (Tottenham, Middlesex)
PERRIN (Essex & Nottingham(?))
REEVE ? - bfr 1906 (Norfolk)
REEVE c1906 - c1950 (Edmonton, Middlesex)
WOOD c1865 - bfr 1906 (Carshalton, Surrey)
WOOD c1838 - bfr 1881 (Nettlebed, Oxfordshire)