NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011290540

From: "Steven Reeve" <>
Subject: RE: ANDERSON, Middlegate Church Gt Yarmouth
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:02:59 -0000

Hello John,

I noticed from someone else's posting to the List that Middlegate Street was
renamed Greyfriars Way.

I can confirm that the Church still stands in Greyfriars Way. As the
to the Environmental Health Department of Great Yarmouth Borough Council.

It is situated in between Rows 77 and 84.

If you go to the webpage
http://www.oldnorfolk.net/seaside/yarmouth/images/GtYarmouthMap-1899.gif you
will see it shown on the map.

Regards,

Steven Reeve, Norfolk, England
E-mail:

Researching in the UK for: -

CAPON bfr 1916 - today (Essex)
LITCHFIELD 1880 - 1915 (Tottenham, Middlesex)
LITCHFIELD bfr 1970 - c1975 (Northampton)
PARKER 1880 - ? (Tottenham, Middlesex)
PERRIN (Essex & Nottingham(?))
REEVE ? - bfr 1906 (Norfolk)
REEVE c1906 - c1950 (Edmonton, Middlesex)
WOOD c1865 - bfr 1906 (Carshalton, Surrey)
WOOD c1838 - bfr 1881 (Nettlebed, Oxfordshire)