NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011339131

From: Richard Ball <>
Subject: Re: FREEBMD WEBSITE
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:32:21 +0000

Graham Bould wrote:
> Can anybody tell me, please, whether the
> 'freebmd.rootsweb' site cuts off mid-19th. century?

Free BMD is a project in progress. If you look on the site
itself:

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/progress.shtml

You will find exactly what is and what is not included.

The complete GRO index from 1837 on microfiche to recent is
available at a large reference library near you.

Good luck,

Richard
--
Richard Ball
Norfolk, England

Graham Bould wrote:
> Can anybody tell me, please, whether the 'freebmd.rootsweb' site cuts off mid-19th. century? I've previously searched other names (deaths) from the 1940s and had the same result - i.e. zero, but didn't think too much of it, it being relatively recent. I did, however, think that 1860 was not so unreasonable.
>
> All advice gratefully received.
>
> Graham Bould...
>
> NFHS 7473
>

> THIS MAIL CONTAINS NO ATTACHMENT. ALL MAIL SCANNED AGAINST VIRUSES.

This thread: