NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011436204

From: "Carol" <>
Subject: EVERITTS OF BRISTON
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:30:04 -0000

I was wondering and hoping that someone on the list maybe researching the EVERITT name from Briston.

Katherine EVERITT was my Gt Grandmother and I can find absolutely nothing about her.

Her father was Mark EVERITT b. 1872 Briston d.1917. I just managed to find him on the 1901 census before getting booted off the site and at that time he was not married so I can only assume that Katherine was born out of wedlock. Her mothers name was Kate ANDERSON but I cannot find any trace of her at all.

Mark Everitt was the son of Mark Everitt and Sarah Fuller who were inn keepers of the Half Moon in Briston.

I would love to hear from anyone researching the same line or anyone who can enlighten me to get through this brick wall I have come across.

Regards

Carol Duncan

This thread: