NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011648859

From: "Ken and Lisa Young" <>
Subject: RE: New Subscriber - Researching Summers, Taylor, Loome, Sexton, Hardingham
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:34:19 +1000

Hello Rosemary,

My mother's maiden name is Hardingham. Her father's name was Hector
Hardingham (1908-1979). Hector was one of six children of Robert Hardingham
and Ellen (might be Sheen??). I have not got much further than this (I have
only been doing this kind of thing for 3 weeks...:-)). I do not have date
of birth's for Hector's parents. Hector's siblings were as follows:

Clara Hardingham - married Frank Wilfred Earnest Ninham
Nellie Hardingham
George Hardingham
Robert Hardingham
Victor Hardingham (went to America)

I have had a bit of a look at the website you recommended but no luck so
far, I will have a better look tonight though! Any further guidance or
assistance you or anyone else can offer would be much appreciated!

Regards
Lisa Young
Australia