NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1011755889

From: "Ruth L. Dunlap" <>
Subject: Re: Beware Ancestry.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:18:09 -0600

I have subscribed to Ancestry.com for the past two years and also added
their US census images and English sites special subscriptions. I have had
no problem or complaint about their billing.

I know subscribers outside the US do not have a toll-free phone number to
call them for a resolution. Every company has problems once in a while, and
I have noticed many are a bit slow to issue credits on canceled items.
Perhaps the credit will show up in your next billing cycle.
Ruth
USA