NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1012131624

From: "Shirley McGhee" <>
Subject: Re: Eutyche(again!)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:41:50 -0000

Hi Sheila,
Did you not get my previous email giving the following ? One of them does
seem to be female. I wonder how Eutyche is pronounced ?
Shirls.
------
Hi Sheila,
< "I have found the following two references to Eutyche by using
Freeserve
search engine.
Regards,
Shirls." >

On 24 of 25 August, the feast of two martyrs, Rufina and Eutyche, at Cupua
in Campania is recorded in the "Martyrologium Hieronymianum" (110). Nothing
further is known of either of these saints.
From the Catholic Encyclopedia.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13221a.htm

'Eutyche daughter of Lysimachos'
http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~lcurchin/light/amazons.html