NORFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > NORFOLK > 2002-01 > 1012146914

From: "Carol Nash" <>
Subject: Re: 1851 census lookup TIMBERS
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:55:14 -0000

Hi Mike
I noticed that Mary was not on the census at her fathers address, found
this, could it be her mothers parents.

Name relationship,mar,age occupation, birthplace
Wm Eke head m 51 gamekeeper Corpusty Nfk
Esther wife m 46 ....
Thurning Nfk
Theobold son - 8 scholar Binham
Nfk
Mary Dickenson servant - 16 Binham Nfk
Mary Timbers G dau - 5 scholar Binham Nfk

Regards Carol

PRO ref HO/107/1826 Folio 592 page 16 FHL film 0207481